Thursday, December 2, 2010

Random Thoughts Thursday

If you're new to Random Thoughts Thursday, click here for details!

To get a copy of the above image, click here!

Vicki, Chris, and Lexi were all disappointed that I didn’t do the linky last week. I don’t know why; it’s not like they write random thoughts. But it’s good to know they support my blog!

Sometimes I forget my hair is short. I’ll feel something on my neck (usually it’s the blankets when I’m in bed at night, or the hood of my sweatshirt or coat) and I’ll think it’s my hair and go to brush it off my neck. It’s been this way for over three years now, but I guess when you consider it was long for 30 years, it’s still a new thing. Give me 27 more years to get used to it.

Thanks to Lexi’s friend, we girls have pretty much memorized the entire Wicked soundtrack. Now we just need to see the show.

I’m getting excited to start a new year of pictures. Are you?

I should be cleaning my house, since my book group is coming over tonight, but what I really want to do is curl up with a cup of cocoa and a good book. They’re a book group; they’d understand, right?

Just a few more weeks until we give the Swagger Wagon its true test: the Christmas trip to Utah.  Will it handle the yucky weather?  Will we be able to cram everything in the smaller cargo space?  And, most importantly, will we maintain our sanity better than we did in the Outback?  Stay tuned to find out!

Just in case you haven’t seen it yet, here’s something I’d love to participate in, but would be thrilled out of my mind to just witness:



********
Your turn!

A bit of advice for the linky tool: please link directly to your Random Thoughts Thursday post, and not to your entire blog. To do this, simply click on the title of your post. This will take you to that post's page, and you can then copy and paste that url into the linky. This way people linking from my blog won’t have to scroll through any other posts you might put up to find your randomness. Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. a few things..
    Wicked, you must see it. When it comes back here I am taking Cam, we could go together.
    I am SO excited to start my 365 project!
    I hadn't watched that food court flash mob. Is it bad that it made me tear up but our own stakes performance didn't? I think it's because it's random people singing about the savior in public. Also, large groups of people doing things in unison always makes me cry... weird huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so cool to see such a beautiful song sung in such a strange place. I love flash mobs! It is one of my life goals to be in one. Now I just have to learn to sing and dance..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becki, next time it comes to town, let's take the girls and go! I've wanted to see it for ages, but now that we have the music I'm addicted.

    And this flash mob totally made me cry, too. Most do. I think it's a motherhood thing. I was never so sappy before I had kids (and that's what I'll keep telling myself.)

    Lori, let's be in one together. Somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited to be starting my year of photos. I am still getting my blog put together.

    I like the flash mobs too. I am not sure if I would like to participate in one or not. I have terrible stage fright. I would LOVE to see one though.

    I have always wanted to see Wicked. It is playing now at WMU, where I was going for my bachelor's degree. I wonder how long it will be there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I've had family in town for the last four days and haven't been able to check blogs. I am so glad to hear that you are all Wicked fans. As it should be.

    We can't wait for you to come to town as well. At least two in this house are counting down the days.

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...