Thursday, December 23, 2010

Random Thoughts Thursday (evening edition)

If you're new to Random Thoughts Thursday, click here for details!

To get a copy of the above image, click here!

We survived our drive down from Oregon.  The car did great, and the kids slept pretty much the whole way.  That's the advantage to driving through the night.  The disadvantage is when both people capable of driving are fighting sleep for the last two hours of the drive.  But we made it!

I love seeing old friends.  And it's even better when my husband likes seeing my old friends, too.

Visiting Utah is crazy.  We have a lot of people to see and not enough time to do it.

Two days until Christmas!  I'm very excited for a particular present that I'm hoping Santa will bring us.

Tomorrow, we ski!

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

********
Your turn!

A bit of advice for the linky tool: please link directly to your Random Thoughts Thursday post, and not to your entire blog. To do this, simply click on the title of your post. This will take you to that post's page, and you can then copy and paste that url into the linky. This way people linking from my blog won’t have to scroll through any other posts you might put up to find your randomness. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...