Thursday, December 9, 2010

Random Thoughts Thursday

If you're new to Random Thoughts Thursday, click here for details!

To get a copy of the above image, click here!

I really need to post between Thursdays, too.

I’m really paranoid that we’re going to get another round of the stomach flu this Christmas. You’d think children puking on Christmas would only happen once to a family, but we had it two years ago (all three girls), and two years before that (all three girls, plus Chris, my dad, and quite possibly various other family members). I’m begging for mercy this year; let the curse will broken! Keep your fingers crossed.

Why can’t I ever think of anything when people ask what I want for Christmas?

Usually by now I’m really dreading the drive to Utah, but I can’t wait to try out the new ride. Expect a full report.

I need to figure out how I'm going to post my last several pictures for Project 365, since I won't be on my own computer. And how I'm going to post the first few of 2011.

What, exactly, do my children have against coats?

I’m almost finished with my Christmas shopping. I just need to buy the girls’ present for Chris and figure out what to get my brother and Chris’s sister, and that’s it!

Lexi and Ellie, when presented with the opportunity, actually decided not to get their sister a Snuggie for Christmas. I’m shocked, but pleased.

Did you know goats can faint? Me neither, but apparently they can.

********
Your turn!

A bit of advice for the linky tool: please link directly to your Random Thoughts Thursday post, and not to your entire blog. To do this, simply click on the title of your post. This will take you to that post's page, and you can then copy and paste that url into the linky. This way people linking from my blog won’t have to scroll through any other posts you might put up to find your randomness. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...