Saturday, December 18, 2010

Project 365 - Get Ready!


Remember this post?

I promise I haven't forgotten!

Life has been busy, but I've finally set up a new blog for everyone who's interested in participating.

If you click the image above, it should (if I did everything right) take you to Project 365 Central, which I have set up and organized to be a jumping-off point for everyone who wants to join me in taking lots and lots of pictures!

Instructions are waiting there, along with a linky list, just like the linky for Random Thoughts Thursday, so that we can all have a quick and easy way to snoop around in each other's lives look at each other's pictures.

I don't consider myself a blogging expert, by any means, but I've been doing it for a few years now, so if you have any questions, particularly about setting up a blog if you've never done it before, let me know and I'll see what I can do to help!

I'm so excited for this joint project!  I can't wait to see what kind of pictures everyone else takes!  I like exclamation marks!

If you haven't decided yet whether you want to join me in this project, there's still time!  The more the merrier!

1 comment:

  1. Going to see if I can juggle 2 project 365 for the three months between new year and my B day. tracking it from a day in the middle of the month can be painful.

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...