Thursday, December 10, 2009

Random Thoughts Thursday

Chris and I discovered our new favorite store last night. HomeGoods. It’s like Ross for household stuff. If you need a white elephant gift, I highly recommend looking there. My favorite find: a 4-foot-tall wooden pepper grinder. For $96.

I’ve been having panic attacks all morning because I realized just how little time is left before we leave for Utah for Christmas!

But my shopping is done! (except for my brother. He’s hard to shop for.)

I wish the Chex Muddy Buddies I made last week had lasted longer than a day. I need a fix.

It looks like such a gorgeous day outside. Too bad it’s still below freezing.

Why do crayons smell so yucky in large quantities? Or is that just me? I also can’t stand the smell of balloons once they’ve started losing their air. Yeah, maybe it’s just me.

I have the song “Mele Kalikimaka” going through my head. So very, very annoying.

I’m ticked off that I paid $20 for something on amazon as a pre-order, and the day after it arrived at my door they had it on sale for $10.

What part of “don’t play in Mom & Dad’s room” do my children not understand? Seriously!

I can’t find Cherry Cordial Hershey Kisses anywhere! Help! Christmas isn’t complete without them!

I am the slowest texter on the planet.

I’m getting kind of whiny and negative, aren’t I?

Okay, here’s positive: I loved hearing Vicki and the rest of the school choir sing at the Grotto on Tuesday! And I can’t wait to hear them sing again on Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. So you're coming to Utah? If you get bored and want something different to do, Jeremy and I wouldn't mind driving a ways to come see you guys. Of course, you are always welcome to come to our house as well, but I have a feeling that after driving from Oregon, you might not want to ever get in the car again. Seriously though, as long as you are going somewhere a long the Wasatch Front, I would come see you.
    I've been typing up old journals and scanning pictures. I'm currently reliving my freshman year at Ricks. Man did I hang out with you guys a lot. And boy did we all look so much younger. Where did the time go anyway? I don't feel any older from those days, so how have my looks changed so much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know it has been perpetually between 15 - 20 degrees for the last few weeks. Pack accordingly.

    (We are very excited to see you, we just want you to be able to deal with this ______ ______ weather while you are here.)

    (Feel free to insert any words that you think might fittingly describe 15-20 degree weather. The ones I choose are not fit for a family blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not the only one, I can't stand the smell of deflated balloons or crayons either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure I beat you on the slow texting. I am lame when it comes to that.

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...