Monday, November 14, 2011

Random Thoughts Thursday

If you're new to Random Thoughts Thursday, click here for details!

To get a copy of the above image, click here!

Somewhere along the line I must have done something on the library website to indicate that I'm really, REALLY interested in Star Wars.  Because every time any new Star Wars material becomes available (and you'd be really surprised at how often that happens), I get an email about it.

Of all the things about housework I hate, laundry is definitely at the top of the list.  So guess which housework item Chris tackles first now that I'm busy with school?  I love my man.

Now, if those toilets would just clean themselves...

It's pretty awesome to get to go Christmas shopping by myself, without having to make special arrangements.

Why do I have such a hard time figuring out what to eat for lunch?

My house is soooooo cold.  Two shirts, a hoodie, socks, and slippers, and I'm still freezing.

When your 6th grader is asked in class to list her 5 favorite musicians/music groups, and she includes The Beatles and Bob Dylan, you know you've done something right.

Today's Groupon is for 63% off Turducken.  And it's surprisingly tempting.

********
Your turn!

If you do a Random Thoughts post on your own blog, I'd love to know about it!  Leave me a comment and I'll come read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...