Thursday, August 18, 2011

Random Thoughts Thursday

If you're new to Random Thoughts Thursday, click here for details!

To get a copy of the above image, click here!

Having access to Netflix on my phone is dangerous.  Who wants to fold laundry when you can just sit on the bed and stream one episode of "The Office" after another?

I wish my kids appreciated salads as much as I do.  I would love to eat salad all summer long, but, darn it, they expect me to actually cook stuff for them.  It's too summery to cook.
Speaking of summery, I feel like eating zucchini bread, but I don't feel like baking it.

I wish I were Mary Poppins.  Or at least that I had her magical finger-snapping abilities.

Ellie just brought me the missing ponytail holder bag, full of the missing ponytail holders.  I just bought a whole bunch of new ones.  Figures.

Vicki and her friend are melting wax in empty soup cans on the stove in my kitchen - and scenting it - in the hopes of making candles.  I really hope my kitchen doesn't end up covered in wax by the time they're finished.  They wanted to do an experiment, and this one seemed like a better idea than hammering rocks on the porch.

Now I'm not sure why I thought that.
I think my brain still wants to be on vacation.

School doesn't start for 2 1/2 more weeks.  I can't decide if I'm ready for that, or if I want more time with my kids.  My opinion changes hourly.

This hour, I'm ready.

Why can't we all just get along?

********
Your turn!

If you do a Random Thoughts post on your own blog, I'd love to know about it!  Leave me a comment and I'll come read!

4 comments:

  1. Who's not getting along? Tell me and I'll go beat them up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit to lurking on your Random Thursdays. LOL I rarely (especially this summer) have been on a computer to actually post... But, I did accept your challenge. Let me know what you think?

    http://confessionsofahopingtobethingirl.blogspot.com/2011/08/im-going-to-try-random-thoughts.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I love to cook, I couldn't agree more about cooking in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ross, this was a capital edition of RTT! Really enjoyed it! I miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...