Thursday, August 4, 2011

Random Thoughts Thursday

If you're new to Random Thoughts Thursday, click here for details!

To get a copy of the above image, click here!

Today we are on the road!  Utah, here we come!

I'm posting this from my phone, which I've never done before, so I hope it works out.  I cheated a little bit and started the post at home.

We had the A/C fixed in the car last week, and yesterday it decided to die on us again.  So, to add to my already somewhat frantic day, I ended up dropping the car off at the mechanic.  As much as that threw me off, we still managed to be completely packed and ready to go by 10pm.  We're getting better at this (it's only taken 6 years.)

Blogging from my phone is challenging. Isn't there an app for this?

Ellie is currently serenading us with a very looooong song about my sister's pugs. It involves dancing, which is quite an accomplishment, considering she's buckled up.

Her sisters are singing camp songs.

Are we there yet?

Here's what I can see right now:


********
Your turn!

If you do a Random Thoughts post on your own blog, I'd love to know about it!  Leave me a comment and I'll come read!

5 comments:

  1. Yay for Utah! Glad you guys are coming to my neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kind of curious about Ellie's story about those pugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm at my parents house. So I can read your blog, yay! Anyhoo, we just got back from Utah and I wish we were going again. I need to get out of this heat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I even made an attempt a post (not written on my phone though)
    http://persnickety-chickadee.net/wordpress/?p=802

    Hope the drive was uneventful. The most useful thing I ever learned on the drives we took from CA to NM was that it is very important to have a real spare not a donut, and never ever assume that it will be easy to find a hotel room at the end of the day. Sadly I don't seem to apply these lessons often enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It always amazes me how car troubles happen at the absolute worse time. Usually on a weekend for me, when no mechanics are around! Have fun on your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...