Thursday, July 21, 2011

Random Thoughts Thursday

If you're new to Random Thoughts Thursday, click here for details!

To get a copy of the above image, click here!

Next month two friends and I will be taking 11 soon-to-be 6th graders on a six day trip to the coast.  Are we crazy?  Maybe.  But I can't wait!

I hate "I Can't Believe it's Not Butter" commercials.  With a passion.  Who's with me?

Why can't I ever think of anything to blog about?

My kids have been watching too much TV this summer.  Curse you, Netflix.

It's after 4pm and I still don't know what to make for dinner tonight.  I had a plan, but my day didn't work out like I expected it to, and now that plan is shot.  Pancakes, maybe?

Next week Ellie will be an only child while her sisters are at camp.  But she's not excited or anything.  Oh, no.

Vicki's book club rated The Golden Compass an average of 5.6 out of 10.  Next they expressed an interest in reading Shakespeare.  They're a little ambitious.

********
Your turn!

If you do a Random Thoughts post on your own blog, I'd love to know about it!  Leave me a comment and I'll come read!

1 comment:

  1. Pancakes are always my back up dinner. That and spaghetti.

    So I haven't forgotten about you. I haven't been able to check your blog cause our computer has a nasty virus. Apparently its an anti-Ebert virus cause I can check everyone else's blogs but yours. Boo! I'm sad cause I love reading your blog. Anyway, we are going to get a new computer, an Ebert friendly one, I promise.

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...