Thursday, October 28, 2010

Random Thoughts Thursday

If you're new to Random Thoughts Thursday, click here for details!

To get a copy of the above image, click here!

It is so cold in my house right now. But I refuse to turn on the heat until at least November. We’ve made it this far before…but I’m running out of sweaters to layer on. And I’m kind of puffy.

I did find my slippers, though, so at least my feet are toasty.

Why does it not bother the kids like it does me? I'm wearing four shirts and two pairs of socks and they're all watching TV in their underwear. I don't get it.

This morning Chris overslept and nearly missed his plane. Thank goodness for a small child who wanted help with the TV at 6:30 in the morning (I never thought I’d say that!)

I need to update Project 365. I haven’t missed another day, I just haven’t had time to sit down and post so many pictures. And, of course, every day I put it off just adds one more picture to put up. But still, I put it off.

We took the Girl Scouts to the pumpkin patch yesterday and I forgot my camera.  I'm an idiot.

I love my new van! The best part is, I don’t have to listen to “she’s touching me!” anymore!

We need new family pictures. Ellie is two in our most recent ones. It's time.

I only have one Halloween costume left to sew. I think I’ll make it.

My fingers are so cold I can’t type right. But I’m not stubborn. I’m NOT!

********
Your turn!

A bit of advice for the linky tool: please link directly to your Random Thoughts Thursday post, and not to your entire blog. To do this, simply click on the title of your post. This will take you to that post's page, and you can then copy and paste that url into the linky. This way people linking from my blog won’t have to scroll through any other posts you might put up to find your randomness. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I promise I will get around to doing random thoughts again. Thursdays have just become incredibly difficult in the time department.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm sure Blaine will love me offering his services, but he really does a nice family picture... for free or baked goods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the use of 'puffy'. Also loved the fact that the girls are comfortable watching tv in their skippies. Silly!

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...