Sunday, July 26, 2009

Back to life

Back to reality.

After a week of being waited on hand and foot (quite literally - I think I could really get used to cruise life) we have returned home to our girls and the muggy heat of a Portland summer. And boy do I have excellent blog material.

Like:
  • the techinque of "bubble-net feeding" and a whale watching experience sent directly from Heaven
  • glaciers the size of Rhode Island
  • a bear (or, if you're Erica, five or six)
  • amazing towel creations
  • more food that any normal person should even look at
  • pondering (and pining for) the Misty Fjords
  • over 5000 pictures taken by only 10 people
  • and much, much more!

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Cruises are my most absolute favorite form of vacation!! I LOVE them! On our honeymoon I literally gained 10 pounds in one week because of the way too available food. So I learned my lesson and on the next cruise I actually took advantage of the gym on the ship. Glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...