Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Gee, it's great to be back home again

We made it back from our vacation in one piece. Well, in five respective pieces, I suppose. We had a blast in Utah visiting family, going to the zoo, and playing at Bear Lake. I'll do a proper post once I sort through the 300+ pictures we took (sad, but true - digital cameras are dangerous in the hands of someone who once shot 11 rolls of film in 3 1/2 months). But until then (and until Erica emails me the pictures she promised - hint, hint), see if you can guess which member of our family is responsible for this spectacular faceplant:


And which family member is this mystery kneeboarder:

1 comment:

  1. Well I know who the knee boreder is so I wont give that away, but me guess on the face plant is you Allie. We had such agreat time and Abbie now talks about her cousins at the cabin.

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...