Tuesday, March 4, 2008

He decided to join me!

After months of being completely uninterested in the fact that I have a blog about our family (okay, uninterested isn't true - too busy would be more accurate), Chris has decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon. However, since I already blog about our family, all that was left for him was to blog about his views and opinions, of which there are many :) You can get to his blog from mine by clicking on the "Chris's liberal musings" link under "People we love". Not for the faint hearted!

3 comments:

  1. Wow. You were right about it not being for the faint of heart. I thought Chris just didn't like me. Turns out he's just constantly feeling repressed. ;) For the record, I think Mormons who are democrats aren't evil...mostly.

    On a serious note, I wish a person's political party didn't have to be associated with their religion. Because Huckabee makes conservatives look like weasels (my dad's word). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, Chris has nothing personal against you. He's just scarred from the Youngberg family in general - too many episodes involving wigs, duct tape, and video cameras for him to comfortable anymore ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison,
    Chris' blog is fun. I left a couple of comments (nothing too well thought out or intellectual, or even grammatically correct). I used to really love those types of discussions. Now, I think all my brain power has gone into getting a five-year-old to understand the word "no." (I've been trying for five years). Anyway, I guess Chris always was a little outside the box. I remember the Tevas with the church suit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...