Sunday, September 9, 2007

In the beginning...

After weeks of deliberation, I’ve finally decided to enter the world of blogging. Everyone else is doing it, right? My intention is that this blog will be pretty much an account of day-to-day life in our family, revolving mostly around our three girls (since mine and Chris’s lives are much less interesting if you take them out of the picture.) I know that means coming up with a new title if we ever decide to have another one, but since that’s not an issue at the moment, I won’t worry about it!

Enjoy this crazy thing we call life!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world. I am excited that you have joined the ranks! I love being able to keep in touch this way. It is so much fun to see you and your family doing so well!

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...