Sunday, October 4, 2009

So evil you'd pronounce it e-VILL?


Lexi, Ellie, and Ellie's friend Katie have started playing a game they call “Evil Genies”. I don’t know where this game came from, or what being an Evil Genie even entails. And to be quite honest, I’m not all that sure they do, either. The most I could get out of them was that they play tricks on people. Or something like that. It was all very vague. Mostly they sit around and announce to anyone who walks by that they’re Evil Genies, with an evil laugh thrown in for effect. Sometimes they put the tips of their fingers together when they say "Evil Genies". You know, for that sinister effect.

Then on Friday morning when we got in the car to go to school, I was informed that they had all given themselves Evil Genie names.

Names like Serafina Buttercup, Sabrini Scarlet, and Peanut Butter Cup.

There is nothing more I can possibly say about this.

5 comments:

  1. Umm, I think they mean Evil Genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know which I find more amusing, the names of their "Evil Genies" or the awesome picture you found to accompany this blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this. Evil Genies don't have to account for all they do. If they want to sit in the hallway and cackle as people walk by, that's their business.
    Seriously, you have to teach your kids how to play Smother. If they're making up games like Evil Genies, then Smother is right up their alley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the names. Where do they come up with this stuff? What the heck are they watching on TV when you're asleep??????? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bah ha! That is too funny. And I gotta tell ya, that picture is kinda freaky.

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...