Thursday, October 15, 2009

Random Thoughts Thursday


I just found out that my cousin and her husband are adopting a baby boy in a couple of weeks! Congratulations Carrie and Zack!!!

I like to think that my mother-in-law and I have a good relationship. A healthy relationship. A relationship completely opposite from these two women.

It just occurred to me that Random Thoughts Thursday is sort of a day’s worth of Facebook status updates. Not sure what the point of saying that is, but I guess that only solidifies my point.

It’s picture day at school tomorrow. The girls have to wear their uniforms (sorry, I mean “Code of Dress”) and they still can’t decide what to wear.

Ellie has taken to wandering around singing, “Four, four, I like the number four. Four, four, I like the number four.”

I wish I knew how to convince Vicki that sleeping is actually a good thing. Maybe if she believed it was acceptable to go to sleep without crashing on top of a book she’d be more pleasant in the morning. Because I’m such a morning person, of course.

I need a bigger car.

I still haven’t turned on the furnace. Do you think we can make it until November? We did once, about 4 years ago. But not since then.

Ellie got a $10 bill from Grandma for her birthday and really wanted to go spend it at “the number 1 dollar store.”

I love fall, but the weather today is just making me sleepy.

I got an awesomely hilarious email from my brother the other day, but I think I'll save it for its own post, what with all the sleepy.  How hard do you think it would be to convince a couple of headstrong 4-year-olds to take a nap?  Yeah, probably not happening.  Ah, well, a girl can dream.  I'll post Robbie's email tomorrow.  Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. I love awkward family photos!!

    Tell Ellie I like the number four too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, we are waiting to turn the A/C off here. It just heated back up today. That's right it's October and it's 93 degrees outside. I'm sort of missing fall.

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...