Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Four


Today is Ellie's birthday.  That's right, my baby is now 4, and balks at being called "my baby".  She's growing more confident and independent all the time.  But at least she still wants me to tuck her in at night :)

In honor of her birthday, here are four things about our Miss Magoo:


1. She is always telling us about when she went to "baby school", and all the awesome things they did there.  She even has her friends convinced they went there with her.

2. She has her daddy wrapped tightly around her little finger.

3. She firmly believes that she can control automatic doors (including elevators) by waving her hands at them.

4. Her smile can light up a room.


Happy Birthday Ellie!!!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe she is 4!! Happy Birthday Ellie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is cute with those chubby cheeks! I love the automatic door power.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is so cute! And I can't believe she's four. We moved in the ward right before she was born. I can't believe it was that long ago.

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...