Thursday, February 2, 2012

Random Thoughts Thursday

If you're new to Random Thoughts Thursday, click here for details!

To get a copy of the above image, click here!

I discovered this week that it's not as hard to make Spaghetti alla Carbonara as I've always thought.  And my entire family is rejoicing.  Very rarely do we give a recipe 5 stars, but this one earned it.

It would be really nice if people read emails the entire way through before responding to them.

Rice Chex are an addictive snack.  This is good, because no one else in my house eats Rice Chex, and yet I have two boxes.

Is Rice Chex singular or plural?  Should I have said, "Rice Chex is an addictive snack" up there?  This will bother me all day.

I haven't missed a day yet!

We cancelled our newspaper subscription about a year ago.  Periodically they call us and offer a greatly discounted price if we'll just start subscribing again.  We always decline.  About two weeks ago, the paper mysteriously started showing up on our doorstep again.  We aren't paying for it, didn't request it, and yet there it is.  Very strange.

I'm wearing my awesome Shakespeare t-shirt today because my Book Club meets tonight, and this month we read "Much Ado About Nothing".

I hope people don't judge me by the contents of Ellie's lunchbox.  That girl is hard to please.

********
Your turn!

If you do a Random Thoughts post on your own blog, I'd love to know about it!  Leave me a comment and I'll come read!

2 comments:

  1. Wait, does the paper contain the next day's news? If it does, you have a lot of work ahead of you with all the crimes you need to stop, baby carriages you need to catch, and betting that you need to do. Oh, and is there a cat that comes with the paper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid people are going to judge me by what I put in Olivia's lunchbox. That girl does not eat.

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...