Thursday, December 22, 2011

Random Thoughts Thursday

If you're new to Random Thoughts Thursday, click here for details!

To get a copy of the above image, click here!

This morning Vicki told me that now she knows what she wants for Christmas.  I told her to tell me next year.  This year's shopping is DONE.

I should probably be cleaning or packing.  But it wouldn't be vacation without the last-minute crazy runaround, would it?

12 hours in a car with three kids used to seem like the biggest torture ever.  Now I kind of look forward to it.

I may be a total nerd, but I can't wait to see this movie!


Now I just need to get Vicki and Lexi to finish the book so we can take them to see it.

Last night we delivered Christmas goodies to neighbors.  At the last minute, I made a plate for the little old couple that lives around the corner, and seeing how happy they were to receive it totally made my day.

I hate wrapping presents.  I guess I should get on that, though.  They won't wrap themselves.

Don't hate me, but in two weeks I'll be thinking randomly from somewhere in the Caribbean.  I so cannot wait for this vacation!

********
Your turn!

If you do a Random Thoughts post on your own blog, I'd love to know about it!  Leave me a comment and I'll come read!

4 comments:

  1. So ten years ago, on Christmas day, I was sitting in a movie theatre in Calgary with all of my husband's family. They are all fantasy geeks. My SIL, Emily turned to me and practically shouted at me, "I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!" I had never read any of The Lord of the Rings (I tried the Hobbit! Really I did!! I can't do it. I'm ashamed.). I looked at her, kind of scared, and said, "Okay then..." We watched the movie... and I was HOOKED. One year later, in the same theatre, sitting by the same people, I turned to my SIL and said, "I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!" and truly meant it. I have that same feeling now. One more year... one more year... one more year... (you just got a preview of a future blog post, methinks!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your random thoughts, Alli. I miss our days together (not that'd I'd trade my family for you or anything, lol!). Have fun on your trip. You'll LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nerds unite!! Cause I'm super excited about The Hobbit too. Woot woot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another vacation?? Sweet! You guys deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...