Thursday, December 15, 2011

Random Thoughts Thursday (late evening edition)

If you're new to Random Thoughts Thursday, click here for details!

To get a copy of the above image, click here!

It's still Thursday!  I bet you all thought I forgot.

There is a boy in Lexi's class with the most awesome hair ever.  It makes me happy.

I'm done with school.  Well, done for the next three weeks.  But tomorrow, I can do whatever I want to need to do without worrying about not getting a lecture watched or homework done.

I took my final tonight.  I didn't have much of a chance to study, so the fact that I wasn't crying when it was over says a lot.  I may even have passed.  I figured out that as long as I get a C on the final, I'll still get an A in the class, so I decided to just let it be what it is.

Vicki and Lexi had checkups today (remind me to never again schedule those on the same day as a final).  Vicki is now, apparently, officially an adolescent.

Adolescent is a scary word.

Ellie has lost almost all her baby ways of saying things.  I will probably never hear "hippobapotamus" again, and it makes me so sad.  But she still says "ableble", as in "I won't be ableble to reach that high", and I will freely admit to making up questions that will require her to use that word in the answer, just so I can hear it.

I'm tired.  Just really, really tired.  I need a vacation.

Good thing I get one soon!

********
Your turn!

If you do a Random Thoughts post on your own blog, I'd love to know about it!  Leave me a comment and I'll come read!

2 comments:

  1. I miss Sam's lisp that he used to have, although, it comes out quite a bit now that he is missing 3 of his front teeth...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liza still has a few baby things that she says. And I don't correct her, cause I just want to hang on too.

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...