Thursday, September 15, 2011

Random Thoughts Thursday

If you're new to Random Thoughts Thursday, click here for details!

To get a copy of the above image, click here!

I bought a new kind of deodorant yesterday, and today I keep catching a whiff of it and wondering what that smell is.  I don't smell like me anymore.

Ellie was exhausted by happy last night.  Right before she got into bed she said, "Mom, this was the best day EVER!"

I hope today lives up to yesterday.

Yesterday evening Vicki was on the Wii, making Miis of Jamie, Adam, Kari, Grant, and Tory from Mythbusters.  Yes, we're raising nerds.

I spent five hours helping with picture day at the middle school (my feet hurt.)  And I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at the middle schoolers - they were very polite and respectful.

This house is too quiet without any kids here.

We're still watching LOST.  I find more frequently now that the only thing running through my head is, Wait, what???  Only seven more episodes to go.  Then we have to find a new show to obsess over.

I watched Lexi and Ellie in their first Tap/Jazz combo class yesterday.  Ellie's lack of coordination and rhythm is more than made up for by Lexi.  That girl can move!

********
Your turn!

If you do a Random Thoughts post on your own blog, I'd love to know about it!  Leave me a comment and I'll come read!

3 comments:

  1. NERDS RULE!
    NORMALS DROOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miis of Mythbusters, love it.
    I wish I could think of more shows for you to watch, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I highly recommend Friday Night Lights. It's so good and I think almost all of it is on Netflix. I miss it so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...