Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Maybe I'll throw a party

Two years ago I decided to jump on a bandwagon, and Three is a Magic Number was born. At first I thought it would just be somewhere to put pictures and tell silly stories about my girls, a way to share our life with our family, since we live 800 miles from them.

But over time it became less of a family update kind of thing and more of a creative outlet for me. Don't get me wrong, I don't think anything I write is profound, or, honestly, all that interesting to most people, but at least it gives me a place to write. Maybe one day I'll try something more ambitious, but this way no one can laugh at me. And if they do, I'll never know. Ah, the beauty of the Internet.

So when I realized that I was coming up on my "blogiversary" (I think the beloved TAMN coined that phrase, so I can't actually use it in any seriousness, not that I would anyway) I tried to think of something really cool I could do to commemorate that great day two years ago when I embarked on this adventure.

Aaaaaaand...I got nothin'.

But the wheels are still turning. I may just shake things up a little bit. For instance, I might put a different picture of the girls up. Or I might introduce a new weekly post topic, a-la Random Thoughts Thursday. Or I might redesign the whole layout. Or maybe I'll change the title (no, stop it all of you, I will NOT be changing it to anything with the number 4 in it.) You never know. But it will be something, and it will be awesome.

In the meantime, though, happy blogiversary to meee!!!

P.S. If anyone has any suggestions as to how I can celebrate, do share.

4 comments:

  1. Back in the day when I started my blog, we called it a Blirthday. :) I celebrated my blirthday the first 2 years, but the last two I forgot. Oh well.

    And to celebrate? make a cake. Wreck style, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy blogiversary to you! I really do enjoy reading your blog. You always make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blove your blog! It's blawesome! Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you could start a new blog, where you blog about this blog.

    Love your blog, sis!

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...