Friday, August 14, 2009

Seven

Please don't laugh at my cake. She wanted tiers, so she got tiers. But it sort of looks like a flying saucer. A badly iced flying saucer. I know.

In honor of her 7th birthday on Tuesday, here are 7 things about Lexi that you may or may not have known:

1. She once earned $5 by sitting still for 5 minutes. It has not happened since.
2. When she was 3 she told Chris, "Dad, you don't even know my life!"


3. She wants to be a rock star.
4. She loves anything purple.


5. She can go from grumpy to cheerful in less than 10 seconds.
6. She can almost do a back handspring.


7. She gives the tightest hugs in the world and really knows how to make people feel loved.

Happy birthday, Lexi!

5 comments:

  1. That's actually a great picture of the cake. And, it was good, too! Thanks for letting us be a part of the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lexi's purple hat. And I love that she wanted tiers. That just makes me laugh.


    I also caught up on all your old posts. Sorry about your rash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! And I think the cake looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake looks nummy.
    Happy birthday lexi! You're a rockstar!

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...