Monday, June 27, 2011

Photography Skillz

If I leave my phone alone for more than five minutes, it's pretty much a guarantee that the next time I see it, a few more levels of Angry Birds will have been passed and there will be some interesting pictures on the camera roll.

Case in point:

This is clearly everyone's favorite app.
And Lexi's favorite pose.


I think Ellie took this one.
Why?  I don't know.

There are at least 30 variations of this.


See?

I need to buy lightbulbs.

I don't know who took this one, but I sure
hope my butt isn't really that big.


Freaky.

Also freaky.

Dad's not immune, either.

Then Vicki has to go and take a really awesome picture.
Go figure.

The moral of the story?  Guard your camera well.

Or be prepared to delete a lot.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun app. Might need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally gotta try that app! my 9yo takes so many photos w my phone i keep trying to get her to start her own photo blog, so easy to email them to post them.

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...