Thursday, October 20, 2011

Random Thoughts Thursday

If you're new to Random Thoughts Thursday, click here for details!

To get a copy of the above image, click here!

In addition to being random, Thursday has become crock pot day around here.  I'm trying a new recipe, and right now my house smells soooooo good!

I've been watching The Wonder Years on Netflix.  I'd forgotten how much I loved that show.

The weather was so beautiful on Monday.  I just wish it would have stuck around.  I really don't want to turn my heat on yet, but that means I'm back to hoodies and slippers in the house at all times.

Next week is Parent/Teacher Conferences at the girls' schools.  I always get so excited for that.

I'm helping with the book fair at the elementary school again, but, sadly, no giant Clifford costume this time.  Maybe in the spring.  People probably think I'm crazy for being willing to wear that, but it was fun.

The past several years we've done Thanksgiving dinner by ourselves, and finally this year we have family joining us!  Very exciting.

I'm hungry.

I aced my chemistry test last week.  The only bad thing about this is that now I have nowhere to go but down.

********
Your turn!

If you do a Random Thoughts post on your own blog, I'd love to know about it!  Leave me a comment and I'll come read!

1 comment:

  1. I love crockpot days at my house. I just found a recipe that I haven't tried yet for Slow-Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala that sounds AMAZING and easy. It was on the Tasty Kitchen blog if you are interested. Let me know if it is good. I'm not going to be cooking for a few weeks I think.

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...