Thursday, October 13, 2011

Random Thoughts Thursday

If you're new to Random Thoughts Thursday, click here for details!

To get a copy of the above image, click here!

I so want to see this movie:


Awesome.

I honestly thought life would be a little less crazy, or at least that I'd have a lot more time to myself, once all three girls were in school. Not so.

I hate the annual back-to-school cold. How come the kids don't get it, but I do?

This evening I have my first test in a very, very long time. I'm a little nervous.

We have nothing going on on Saturday. I'm so happy about this it's not even funny.

I find it a little irritating that people keep posting those "Mormons are Christians!" videos on Facebook. Honestly, I think it's even a little counterproductive. I'd like to write a full blog post about this one day, but I don't know if I'll ever get to it.

Ellie keeps asking when we're going to have her birthday party. And I keep stalling. Maybe we just won't do friends parties this year. I wouldn't have a problem with that, but my kids would. Lexi's birthday was in August and she's still asking.

I haven't missed a day on my Project 365 since February! Last year by this time I had missed two, and by the end of the year I missed four, so I'd say this year I'm on track for 364 out of 365!

********
Your turn!

If you do a Random Thoughts post on your own blog, I'd love to know about it!  Leave me a comment and I'll come read!

2 comments:

  1. That movie looks adorable! I hope they play it here at somewhere more reasonably priced than Sundance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I lame if that Elmo video mad em cry? LOVE IT!! I can't wait for that. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...