Thursday, February 7, 2008

How bizarre...

As we were driving home from the school this morning, up the same normal, quiet neighborhood street we always drive on, Ellie shouted, "A horsey, Mommy! A baby horsey!" I looked out the window and my first thought was, no, that's just a really big dog. We got a little closer, and lo and behold, it actually was a horse, just a really small one. Well, okay, it was a pony. One of those little tiny Shetland ponies, the furry shaggy ones. Walking down the street with no one else in sight, acting as though it did this every day. I have not seen anything so utterly bizarre in a long time, and I didn't even have a camera with me!

5 comments:

  1. This is Danielle. We frequently let our pet ponies out on the town. No biggie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those darn rich kids and their ponies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What--no picture? So you didn't throw a rope around its neck and walk it to the town sheriff?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL....that is not something you see everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you seen the commercial about the girl who gets a pony for Christmas instead of...I think a cell phone. It is pretty good, although I'm sure Ellie was much more excited! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...