Friday, January 1, 2010

Random Thoughts Thursday (Friday Edition)

I forgot that yesterday was Thursday.  Vacation kinda does that to you.

I think Vicki was thoroughly disappointed by our New Year's Eve lack of celebration.  She'll get over it (she probably already has), but even I have to admit it wasn't terribly exciting.

Other people's kids should stop growing so much.  If I only see them once a year, it would be nice to be able to recognize them.

I'm not sure I'm ready for this vacation to end.  Doing nothing in particular is most enjoyable.

There's something about building a snowman that slows the aging process.

I'm thinking of trying a blogging experiment.  If I decide to do it I'll let you know what it is.  It will be awesome.

Vicki's socks today look like Elmo lost his feet.

Go Oregon! (Ohio State just pulled ahead, darn it)

My sister-in-law's dog likes me.  A lot.

The award for the most annoying Christmas present goes to my sister, for giving Lexi the Hannah Montana Barbie that sings.  Thanks, Adrie.

Tomorrow we have to get to comb the house for two weeks' worth of kids' stuff and Christmas presents and cram pack it all into the back of a Subaru. Good times.

1 comment:

  1. We will miss you! I wish we could see each other more than twice a year.

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...