Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My awesome daughters

It's bragging time. I ran errands all morning and then we had Brownies, and it was a particularly loud Brownie meeting, probably because Spring Break is coming up. Anyway, after picking up Lexi and Ellie from their friends' house, I was tired, grumpy, headachey, the works. So I told the girls to have a snack and watch some TV (I know, shame on me) and I came up here to chill in the QUIET and tell you all about our fishies. And guess what Vicki and Lexi did without me ever having to remind them? Their jobs! When 5:00 came, they turned off the TV (leaving Ellie sound asleep on the LoveSac) and came upstairs to clean up. And they did it all without any reminders! I am so proud of them right now!

1 comment:

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...