Tuesday, March 4, 2008

He decided to join me!

After months of being completely uninterested in the fact that I have a blog about our family (okay, uninterested isn't true - too busy would be more accurate), Chris has decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon. However, since I already blog about our family, all that was left for him was to blog about his views and opinions, of which there are many :) You can get to his blog from mine by clicking on the "Chris's liberal musings" link under "People we love". Not for the faint hearted!


  1. Wow. You were right about it not being for the faint of heart. I thought Chris just didn't like me. Turns out he's just constantly feeling repressed. ;) For the record, I think Mormons who are democrats aren't evil...mostly.

    On a serious note, I wish a person's political party didn't have to be associated with their religion. Because Huckabee makes conservatives look like weasels (my dad's word). :)

  2. Carrie, Chris has nothing personal against you. He's just scarred from the Youngberg family in general - too many episodes involving wigs, duct tape, and video cameras for him to comfortable anymore ;)

  3. Allison,
    Chris' blog is fun. I left a couple of comments (nothing too well thought out or intellectual, or even grammatically correct). I used to really love those types of discussions. Now, I think all my brain power has gone into getting a five-year-old to understand the word "no." (I've been trying for five years). Anyway, I guess Chris always was a little outside the box. I remember the Tevas with the church suit. :)


Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...