Thursday, March 22, 2012

Random Thoughts Thursday

If you're new to Random Thoughts Thursday, click here for details!

To get a copy of the above image, click here!

I have another quarter of school under my belt.  Only 3 more to go before I'm finished with my prerequisites!  And only 2 more to go before I can apply for the nursing program.  Crazy.

This weather is killing me.  I wish it would just dump a really good snowfall and be done with it.  Either that, or move on to Spring.

Apparently today is National Goof-off Day.  Good thing that was already on my schedule!  I'm starting my Spring Break a few days early.

Last night I told Chris I might do some cleaning and organizing around the house today.  You know, to catch up on everything I've been letting slide since January.  He told me I'd better not.  Today is for me.  I married an awesome guy.

I took Vicki and Lexi to see Wicked on Saturday.  It was awesome!  I wish I could go to shows more often, and take the girls.  I need people to sing showtunes with.

Next week is Spring Break.  I plan to take the girls hiking with friends, spend at least one entire day in our jammies watching movies, and clean their room from top to bottom.  That's not too much to accomplish in one week, is it?

********
Your turn!

If you do a Random Thoughts post on your own blog, I'd love to know about it!  Leave me a comment and I'll come read!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited that you got to take your girls to Wicked! What a fun treat!

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...