Thursday, March 8, 2012

Random Thoughts Thursday

If you're new to Random Thoughts Thursday, click here for details!

To get a copy of the above image, click here!

I wonder why it is that most often when I dream about things happening at my house, it's not my house that I live in now, but my childhood home in Oklahoma.  I haven't set foot in that house since 1990.

It's really, REALLY frustrating when adults don't behave like adults, but like spoiled little kids who throw a fit when it looks like they might not get what they want.  Especially when everyone else in the room is behaving like an adult.

I love our school community.  It is truly amazing to see how we can band together when the need arises.

I currently feel like transplanting our entire school to another district, though.

Today there is no school for the elementary students, because we have Parent/Teacher Conferences.  So guess which two children were up BEFORE the time that I normally have to drag them out of bed?  And guess which child still had to be dragged out of bed?  Why does it always seem to work like that?

This is the last weekend of cookie sales.  I can't even begin to tell you how ecstatic that makes me!  Remind me not to take 9 credits in the same quarter as cookie sales ever again.

I still have an A average in both classes, though!

The ants are coming back.  I am not happy about this.  They're mostly in the bathrooms, though, not the kitchen, so I won't complain too much.

I know I'm late to the game, but Stephen Colbert is my new favorite.

********
Your turn!

If you do a Random Thoughts post on your own blog, I'd love to know about it!  Leave me a comment and I'll come read!

3 comments:

  1. My children do the same thing! Sometimes I think the universe is against me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephen Colbert is the best. Have you joined his Super PAC? http://www.colbertsuperpac.com

    What's the story behind that whole adult not acting like an adult thing? Do tell.

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...