Thursday, January 26, 2012

Random Thoughts Thursday

If you're new to Random Thoughts Thursday, click here for details!

To get a copy of the above image, click here!

What is that round yellow thing in the sky?  It's so bright...

Why is it that I can think of all sorts of random thoughts, but as soon as I sit down at the computer, all I can think about is where the chocolate might be hiding?

I finished reading "The Importance of Being Earnest" this morning.  I hadn't read it since high school, and I'd forgotten just how hilarious is is.  And, bonus, it's under 60 pages, which at this point in my life, is a really good thing.

We're in that blessed breather space between GS cookie presales and the booth sales.  For four weekends, starting the middle of February, I will be selling cookies pretty much constantly, thanks to my three girls.  It's a good thing they're cute.

I just took a Biology exam.  I think I liked Chemistry better.

If you somehow missed my last post, with the video of "Laws Concerning Food and Drink; Household Principles; Lamentations of the Father", you should watch it now.

********
Your turn!

If you do a Random Thoughts post on your own blog, I'd love to know about it!  Leave me a comment and I'll come read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...