Thursday, January 5, 2012

Random Thoughts Thursday

If you're new to Random Thoughts Thursday, click here for details!

To get a copy of the above image, click here!

Since I'm out at sea, this week's Random Thoughts are brought to you by Sunday morning in the Atlanta airport.

This airport is freezing.

Ever since I watched LOST, airplane turbulence makes me nervous. It was even worse this time: upon (a very bumpy) landing, an overhead bin popped open, almost dropping a bag on the passenger underneath.

Did you know Chili's serves breakfast, and it's not gross?

Vicki is disappointed that we can't text while we're on our cruise. Technically we can, but only if we're willing to spend several hundred dollars to do so.

Neck pillows work much better if you're in a window seat.

Chris downloaded a bunch of TED Talks onto his iPad. We just watched one by the creator of Improv Everywhere. Hilarious.

We rang in the New Year in the Salt Lake airport. It was kind of fun.

In a few hours it's back on a plane, then a mad dash to a ship, and then...ahhhhh. Sun, sand, quiet, calm. I can't wait.

********
Your turn!

If you do a Random Thoughts post on your own blog, I'd love to know about it!  Leave me a comment and I'll come read!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear all about your wonderful trip. And I am slowly getting over my jealousy, slowly.

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...