Friday, January 20, 2012

Random Thoughts Thursday (Friday edition)

If you're new to Random Thoughts Thursday, click here for details!

To get a copy of the above image, click here!

Wow, it's been a while since I forgot about RTT.  Yesterday was a busy day.

This whole school thing has thrown me for a loop.  Somehow there's just never enough time in the day to do schoolwork and housework.  And of course, doing well is school is the agreed-upon priority for me, which means there's an awful lot of slack to be taken up each weekend by Chris, who is simply amazing.

I just made my own salted caramel hot cocoa.  Yum.  Starbucks will have to live without my $4 from now on.

What part of "be nice to your sister" is so hard for my children to understand?

Tomorrow we're taking the girls to see Mythbusters Live.  I predict pure awesomeness, although considerably fewer explosions than the girls are anticipating.

I would like the rain to turn into snow and continue like it has been.  I think it would make me really happy to be snowed in for a few days.

I just got a new cookbook, <i>The Best 30-Minute Recipes</i>, and I'm dying to try it out.  Considering that I quite regularly now only have about 30 minutes to make dinner, we will all be happy to eat real food again, instead of tacos and chicken nuggets.  Especially in light of this disgusting revelation.

********
Your turn!

If you do a Random Thoughts post on your own blog, I'd love to know about it!  Leave me a comment and I'll come read!

2 comments:

  1. Let me know which recipes you use/like. As mentioned we liked the Ravioli Bake. We also like the make your own stir fry. The sauce we have tried is the coconut curry sauce. It has a Thai flavor and is SO good. Also we tried to get tickets to Mythbusters down here and it was sold out. Bummer. Let me know how it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove the Starbucks salted caramel hot chocolate. I may have to begin making it too.

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...