Thursday, June 30, 2011

Random Thoughts Thursday

If you're new to Random Thoughts Thursday, click here for details!

To get a copy of the above image, click here!

If all I had to go by was the weather, there's no way I'd believe today is the last day of June.  Seriously, Mother Nature?

If Papa Bear's porridge was in the biggest bowl, Mama Bear's the next biggest, and Baby Bear's the smallest, and Papa Bear's porridge was too hot, wouldn't it make more sense if it was Baby Bear's that was too cold, and Mama Bear's that was juuuuust right?  This has always bugged me.

After Ellie dropped the quart-sized yogurt container on the kitchen floor, she announced "No one come in here!  There's been a major incident!"

I wish I didn't have the time now to bake cookies.  Cookies are bad.

I bought Harry Potter tickets this morning!  Woohoo!!!

Insurance companies are so much fun.  We're finally getting things wrapped up on a claim for something that happened last August.  And it's not my fault it's taking so long. (try telling that to the people threatening collections.)

Ellie took this picture of herself yesterday:


I can't stop laughing.

I'm proud of myself because when the girls asked me to buy chocolate-covered strawberries, Lady Godiva chocolate-covered strawberries, no less, I maintained my self-control and said no.  I'm crying inside, but on the outside I'm proud.

********
Your turn!

If you do a Random Thoughts post on your own blog, I'd love to know about it!  Leave me a comment and I'll come read!

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, I wish you hadn't mentioned cookies and chocolate. I am really trying to be good today, but I have strawberries and chocolate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes and YES about the porridge. This bugs me too. Almost to the point where I think I'm going to have to re-write the story when I tell it to my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mama Bear's porridge was cold to begin with. The bears have only been gone for a few minutes.

    ...wait, why didn't any of them EAT the porridge before they LEFT?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mama Bear's porridge is the coldest because she didn't sit down with the rest of her family. She was served last as she was running around trying to help take care of everyone else. (Although this doesn't help with the temperatures of the other two bowls.)

    I have the same hateful feelings for insurance companies. I completely believe you that it isn't your fault that it has taken so long to process.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm totally also annoyed with the temp issue of the porridge!

    http://boffeyfamily.blogspot.com/2011/06/random-thought-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...