Thursday, June 2, 2011

Random Thoughts Thursday

If you're new to Random Thoughts Thursday, click here for details!

To get a copy of the above image, click here!

Today is Thursday?  What?!?  Oops.

I almost have 500 posts on this little blog.  Crazy.  I'll have to do something major to celebrate when that bit number actually rolls around.

I'm having way, waaaay too much fun with my new phone.  Here it is, next to my old one (which, amazingly, had lasted five years):

As one friend put it, it was like going from 0 to 60 in seconds flat.  I'm still in awe of everything it can do.  They just need to invent an app that can do my laundry and I'm set for life.

Why don't my kids listen to me?  I feel like a broken record.  Maybe if I got a new voice, they'd hear me better.  That, or one of those airhorns they use at football games.

It's not fair that all three of my girls need new Girl Scout uniforms this year.

My book club is tonight, and I'm feeling really guilty because I haven't finished the book.  It's been a busy month.  Of course, I'm going anyway.  Why let the fear of public humiliation stop me from spending an evening with some of my favorite ladies?

There is not enough chocolate in my house.

********
Your turn!

If you do a Random Thoughts post on your own blog, I'd love to know about it!  Leave me a comment and I'll come read!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe if we spoke in another accent our kids would listen. I'm going to try a British accent, why don't you go for Scottish. Let's see if that works. And, PS I LOVE my iphone too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my new phone as well. Sadly I haven't purchased too many apps, much to the disappointment of my girls, who think smartphones were invented for them to play games on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post cracked me up! Only because I can relate. I told my three kids to get ready to go today and not one of them moved or even flinched. Hmm...Maybe I will write about that this week.

    I also may get kicked out of my book club. I haven't read a book in three months!

    Luckily I'm stocked up on chocolate. :)

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...