Thursday, June 16, 2011

Random Thoughts Thursday

If you're new to Random Thoughts Thursday, click here for details!

To get a copy of the above image, click here!

I didn't mean to complain about Chris in yesterday's post.  Really!  It didn't even occur to me that that's what people would get out of it.  Just shows how much attention I pay to the small things, I guess.  He's forgiven me, I think. (Although his text message to me when I apologized profusely simply read, "just remember, I don't get mad..."  I'm actually a little afraid.)

My firstborn is graduating from elementary school this afternoon.  Man, that makes me feel old.

School isn't even out yet, and already I think the summer's not long enough.

I'm pretty sure that in two years I'm going to be heading the Outdoor School fundraising program for Lexi's class.  It's a good thing I'm getting used to it now.

Today I finally finished the book I was supposed to have read for my book club meeting on the 2nd.  Two weeks ago.  It's been a little busy around here.

My new phone makes me feel so organized!  If you know me, you'll know I'm not AT ALL organized.  So either it just makes me feel organized, or it's actually helping me.  I vote for the latter.

I learned how to tie a tie when I was in a play in high school that required me to wear one.  You wouldn't think that skill would come in handy with only daughters, but it does.

I can't think of any more random thoughts.

********
Your turn!

If you do a Random Thoughts post on your own blog, I'd love to know about it!  Leave me a comment and I'll come read!

1 comment:

  1. You weren't complaining about my brother, just stating the facts. If the facts make him look bad, well then, so be it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...