Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Yay For Learning!

Today was the first day of school.  We loaded up the backpacks, loaded the backpacks onto the kids, took the annual in-front-of-the-tree pictures, and headed down the road.

Of course, it didn't take long before I was the one loaded up and hauling everything to school.

In honor of the back to school season, I'd like to share something I found in Lexi's morning journal from last year, which we did not just find as we were cleaning her backpack out last night in preparation for this morning.  Of course not.  We would do that kind of thing waaaaaay in advance.  Way.

But I digress.

Here, for your reading pleasure, is a 7-year-old girl's idea of a dream house.  Spelling is, of course, in its original form.

My Dream House
by Lexi


My dream house is the prfictly pink palis.  It has 200 bedrooms, 200 bathrooms, a humungis yord that has a swiming pool, a grdin, a made, a prsunol cook, a watre, a puppy, a kitin, a woredrob, a pink shet, a pink pelo, a pink machris, 200 pink dresis, a pink bed, a geigatikc liveing room, and my geigatikc bedroom.

All I can say is wow.  And good luck with that.

5 comments:

  1. Nice story! That sure is a lot of pink. My favorite part is the "humungis" yard and the personal cook. I'd like those things myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... and when I am sick, I will puke in pink...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So little girl, I love it! You and Chris had better start saving to help out with the palis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that the palis is prfictly pink. I also want a made and a prsunol cook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dream house has a waterslide that goes from the bedroom to the kitchen, for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...