Thursday, May 30, 2013

Random Thoughts Thursday


If you're new to Random Thoughts Thursday, click here for details!


I love being able to borrow library books on my Kindle.  I don't love it when the loan expires before I've finished the book.  But at least there's no fear of overdue fees!

I wrote a poem today.

After next week I will have an 8th grader, a 6th grader, and a 2nd grader.  Only one left at elementary - how crazy is that?

Lexi & I started a Couch to 5K program last week.  So far I haven't died.

Tabs currently open on my browser: Gmail, Blogger (x2), Facebook, Recreation.gov (campground reservation website) (x3), Google Maps, Campsitephotos.com, Google search results (x3), local exterminators (x6).  Multi-tasking much?

I am in the slow process of updating my photo blog.  I'm devastated that I missed a day in April and didn't realize it until this weekend.

However, I did manage to take at least one picture every freaking day for over two years, so, really, that's kinda impressive.

The girls discovered this new game that's honestly kind of stupid, but also very addictive.  I don't understand why, but it is.  It's called Little Alchemy.  Check it out.  And if you get more than 200 elements, let me know what they are.

I didn't get into any of the nursing programs that I applied to, so Plan B is now taking shape.  I think I'm going to retake a couple of classes to try and turn B's into A's and then reapply with a shiny upgraded GPA.

We're planning a camping trip with some good friends.  It's going to be awesome.

I wish I could think of things to blog about anymore.

I will be trying these soon.  Possibly tonight.  Heaven help my waistline if they turn out.

********
Your turn!

3 comments:

  1. I am outraged that you didn't get into any of the programs. They are such a pain to get into and so picky about where you earned your credits (long story). Good luck! You will make a great nurse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Danielle (Hi, Danielle nice to meet you.) It is ridiculous you didn't get into any of the programs. You really will be the perfect nurse.
    Also I am requesting updates on the brownies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. up to about 276 on little alchemy- managed to get santa claus, a jedi and darth vader!

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...