Friday, January 4, 2013

Random Thoughts Thursday (Friday Edition)


If you're new to Random Thoughts Thursday, click here for details!


You'd think that being on vacation would give me more time to blog on Thursdays.  Not so much.  Of course, I'd have had more time if I hadn't slept until 9:00, read for three hours, showered at noon, gone sledding, and taken Ellie for a playdate at her cousins' house.  Pity me for my busy day.

I was informed yesterday in no uncertain terms that it's not a playdate if I stay.  I stayed anyway.  Talking with my sister-in-law is a playdate for me.

While we were sledding, Ellie dubbed herself The Sledding Master. The she said, in all seriousness, "I don't know how I got so good at sledding.  I wonder if any of my ancestors were professional sledders?"

Having a Kindle is dangerous.  It doesn't feel like I'm spending money if I don't actually have the paper book in my hand.

When I showed Vicki how to check out library books using the Kindle app on her new tablet, it was like she'd died and gone to heaven.  "Are you serious?  I have the whole library at my fingertips!"  All she needed was an evil laugh.

A few days ago Ellie spilled chili on the ceiling.

Chris and I watched the movie Sleepwalk With Me.  It wasn't quite what I expected.  It was funny, but also kind of depressing.

I need a new profile picture.  But I'm always the one behind the camera.

I left my phone with Lexi for a little while and when I got it back, it was full of pictures like this:


********
Your turn!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful Thursday. Ereaders and ebooks are a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...