Thursday, April 12, 2012

Random Thoughts Thursday

If you're new to Random Thoughts Thursday, click here for details!

I accidentally wrote the subject as "Ransom Thoughts Thursday".  If I had anything I could hold for ransom, and if I knew I'd be paid that ransom without any legal repercussions, I'd totally go for it.

For the last two or three days I've been reciting things like "cranial, cervical, scapular, axial, brachial, cubital, antebrachial, carpal, palmar, lumbar, sacral, inguinal, femoral, patellar, crural, tarsal, pedal" over and over and over.  It's helping.

I'm pretty sure at least two of my children hate me right now.  Boredom is ugly.

So is whining.

I don't know what to fix for dinner tonight.  I'm pretty sure I actually planned something and bought groceries for it, but I have no idea now what it was.

In my microbiology class on Monday we took samples from around campus and grew them in petri dishes.  Yesterday we looked at them.  Let me just say, I will never, ever shower at the aquatic center.  Ever.

I'm happy that Spring is finally here.

My kids are, apparently, starving.  I guess that means I need to go figure out dinner.

********
Your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...