Thursday, April 5, 2012

Random Thoughts Thursday

If you're new to Random Thoughts Thursday, click here for details!

It's really weird to be going to classes on campus again during the day.  But I've discovered that lecture halls have a distinct smell.  It's been over 15 years since I've spent time in a lecture hall, and yet the smell is familiar, and slightly distressing.

I'm really going to enjoy my Microbiology class.  However, I will probably be an obsessive-compulsive germophobe by the end of it.

Spring Break is over.  We're still waiting for Spring, though.  Brrrr...

I am still taking pictures every day.  I just haven't had time to upload them and sort through them all.  I guess I need another, longer break from school.  When's summer again?

I've been wanting to get new Easter dresses for the girls, but haven't had time to shop for them.  Today a package came from my parents with new dresses for all three girls that will be perfect for Easter.  Excellent timing!

I've always thought that I would have been a Suffragette, if I had lived back then.  We owe a lot to those women.  Also, I kind of like Lady Gaga.  So this video is pretty much pure awesome:



********
Your turn!

1 comment:

  1. I can't view the video on my phone (don't know why) but I can't wait to see it. Also, reading about the smell of lecture halls (I. Assume old ones) gave me chills - not in a good way.Finally if you want a great suffragette movie Iron Jawed Angels with Hillary Swank is amazing! I show it to my students every semester. It is an HBO production, but I bet it is on Netflix

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...