Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!


We had an awesome Halloween! After working frantically for five days (because I put it off until the last minute, of course), I got the girls' costumes finished and we were ready to go! We trick-or-treated in a nearby neighborhood rather than our own this year because everyone keeps telling us that that's the place to go, and they weren't kidding! Last year I think we had maybe five kids ring the doorbell, and when I took the girls out we saw one other group of trick-or-treaters. This year, we had one group of kids ring the doorbell, but where we went the streets were packed with trick-or-treaters. It was a blast! We met up with some friends and spent the evening acquiring enough candy to put us all into orbit with the sugar highs. After trick-or-treating, we came home, changed into our jammies, and watched "The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad", because what's Halloween without a dose of the Headless Horseman?

Here are Dora the Explorer, Hermione Granger, and a beautiful blue princess:



3 comments:

  1. Those are great costumes and exactly what I would expect from your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Dora has got some "sas" to her!
    And Hermione Granger- What a great idea- love the hair.
    But of course I am partial to the blue princess. What's Halloween without a princess?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! I agree with Brett - rachel b - Dora does have some sass, but I guess you have to with two older sisters

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...