Thursday, January 3, 2008

Everybody else seems to be able to post pictures and text...what's my problem?

I think I've finally figured out what I've been doing wrong with posting my pictures. This is a test post to see if my theory is correct.

Ellie sees nothing wrong with her choice of sticker placement




Lexi is silly (and wants very badly to be a princess)




Vicki loves being a Brownie Girl Scout




So, just from the differences between what's going on right now in the "compose your post" window and what was going on yesterday after two hours of frustration and using choice words while talking to my computer, this seems to have worked. I think the problem was that I was telling it to align my pictures left or right, rather than giving them no alignment, and that was messing with the spacing and where I could or couldn't put my text. Honestly, this should not have been this complicated! Maybe I just need to learn how to edit Html.

Chris took the camera to work again today (we threw it in his bag while we were packing so we wouldn't leave it at his parents' house, but we keep forgetting to take it out), so no Christmas pictures again. Which is actually a good thing, because maybe I'll get something done around the house today, although that's nowhere near as fun as reliving Christmas morning through pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Your girls are so cute. Abbie now can identify them in the family picture and always gets excited when we bring them up. It was SO good for her to play with them.

    As far as the pictures go - I was having issues yesterday as well. I still haven't figured out how to put pictures in places other than the beginning of the blog. With a dial up internet that has a strong tendency to disconnect at random I'm just excited when I can get a whole blog with pictures in and not have to restart the computer.

    We miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of your girls. Ellie is so cute with the stickers all over the place!

    I wish you luck on figuring out how to post pictures. I haven't had any problems with mine. If you are still confused, I can try to help. Just let me know. (=

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...