Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Obsessed? No....

Seems we're on a Harry Potter kick around here these days. Here's another Harry Potter-related quiz I took, thanks again to Carrie (where do you find these things, anyway?)


The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!



Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."


Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Diggory, who represented Hogwarts in the most recent Triwizard Tournament.






Take the most scientific Harry Potter
Quiz
ever created.


Get Sorted Now!



Apparently I really do belong in Hufflepuff: the results were 93% Hufflepuff, 72% Ravenclaw, 66% Gryffindor, and 40% Slytherin. While I will admit to being slightly disappointed that I'm not in Gryffindor (after all, isn't Lupin a Griffindor?), Hufflepuff's not that bad. At least it's not Slytherin. And Carrie's here to keep me company!

Can you tell Chris is out of town again? :)

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! We can be roomies (again)! I found this quiz when I was googling the Harry Potter quiz for a friend. I couldn't resist the lure of finding out where I'd belong at Hogwarts.

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...