Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

So for those of you who didn't know (which is probably pretty much everyone!), we drove down to Utah on Saturday for the holidays. The girls did great on the drive, and we actually only had the DVD player on for about 2 hours.

We had a fantastic Christmas! I forgot to pack the cable to hook the camera up to the computer, so I'll have to post pictures (and there are a lot of them!) once we get home, but Santa was definitely good to the girls this year. The highlight of the day for Vicki and Lexi was the American Girl dolls that they've been dreaming of for almost a year now, and Ellie was thrilled with her Dora the Explorer backpack and her Little People airplane, but most of all the candy in her stocking. The best part, by far, is being able to spend so much time with people we love. We're so blessed to have such wonderful family, and the girls are being spoiled rotten by all the attention! I'm so grateful that we were able to come down here to share this time with them.

I hope everyone else had a great Christmas, too!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great Christmas! I had an American Doll when I was a girl and I loved it! I hope your girls love them too! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...