Thursday, October 21, 2010

Random Thoughts Thursday

If you're new to Random Thoughts Thursday, click here for details!

To get a copy of the above image, click here!

The President passed within a half mile from my house yesterday and I missed it. I’m so bummed. A five-year-old friend called me last night to tell me that she’d seen his motorcade, which makes me even more bummed.

I still have two Halloween costumes to sew. I’m such a procrastinator. Now my house will suffer. At least I know Chris will pretend not to notice.

I get to help with picture day tomorrow. I’m hoping I can manage to get Ellie's pictures taken, too, so I don’t have to take her somewhere else. It's just easier that way.

Ooooh, maybe I’ll watch The Princess and the Frog with Ellie while I cut out fabric! I haven't seen the whole thing yet, and we really should return it to Netflix.

I want a new, bigger car and I want it now. Can’t I just snap my fingers and make it happen?

Mary Poppins would really come in handy around here.

Yesterday when I told my kids to turn off the TV and do their homework, no one complained. Should I be worried?

This post was written by Maggie, a counselor at the girls’ school. We love our school.

If you haven’t seen it yet (and you probably have; I’m a little slow), you should watch this. I do love the Old Spice guy, but I love Grover more.

********
Your turn!

A bit of advice for the linky tool: please link directly to your Random Thoughts Thursday post, and not to your entire blog. To do this, simply click on the title of your post. This will take you to that post's page, and you can then copy and paste that url into the linky. This way people linking from my blog won’t have to scroll through any other posts you might put up to find your randomness. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. You should go to the car dealership and scream on the floor and throw a fit, demanding a new car. That's what my Elly does lately when she wants something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love your school, too.

    If I lived by you then my kids could go there. Also, if I lived by you then I would come over and help you cut out fabric and watch movies.

    We missed the President by a few hours in Philadelphia last week. That guy gets around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep Barack on top of my speed dial. That way, when he is in town, I can just text him really fast, that way he can swing by:)

    I am excited to see these costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle, before I try the kicking and screaming, I need to know: how does it work for Elly?

    Carrie, you should live by me. Please?

    Lori, why didn't I think of that? Actually, Lexi has a friend who was convinced he was coming to her house. Too bad.

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...