After a week of being waited on hand and foot (quite literally - I think I could really get used to cruise life) we have returned home to our girls and the muggy heat of a Portland summer. And boy do I have excellent blog material.
- the techinque of "bubble-net feeding" and a whale watching experience sent directly from Heaven
- glaciers the size of Rhode Island
- a bear (or, if you're Erica, five or six)
- amazing towel creations
- more food that any normal person should even look at
- pondering (and pining for) the Misty Fjords
- over 5000 pictures taken by only 10 people
- and much, much more!